The Bottom Line
Trust clients pay an advisory fee and a corporate trustee fee for the services. The financial institution would receive a contracted, predetermined override on the advisory fee. This typically creates a recurring fee-based revenue stream for the institution.
Being able to offer Trust Services to your clients can help you gain more wallet share and keep your competition out of the picture. Furthermore, Trust accounts survive even after the original client has passed away, allowing your institution to manage money over generations.
about Midwestern Securities Trust Services
What services does Midwestern Securities Trust Services offer?
The Midwestern Securities Trust Services Solution offers all the services of a traditional Trust Department and then some, including:
- Statements and administrative paperwork, private labeled, delivered to clients on your bank’s behalf
- Premier investment portfolios for clients
- Experience with a wide range of trusts, including those with non-marketable assets
- Flexibility on account size to service a greater number of your customers
- A financial advisor to identify prospective Trust clients and provide relationship management to Trust clients
- Outsourcing your back-office responsibilities, including:
- A trust officer to administer active trusts and work with beneficiaries
- Industry leading trust software
- Custody of non-marketable assets